We, at Evil Corp, have been working for 666 generations to frighten human villages. When it comes to scaring, we’re the best!
Every year, we hold a team seminar where each of our managers is tasked with recruiting a team of monsters and competing against their colleagues to prove they’re the best at terrorizing humans.
Will you have the most terrifying team of the year?
How to Play?
In Evil Corp., the first player (or team, when you play 2vs2) to take control of its 2nd village will be declared the new CEO of the Company, and therefore, winner of the game.
Send your troops of monsters to scare the villagers more than your opponent, to the point that their village becomes yours.
During your turn you can perform one action:
– Send a monster (a tile) to one of your 2 adjacent villages
– Recruit a new tile at the monster’s job centre.
– Activate one of your monster’s power
Depending on where the monsters are placed, they will grant you bonuses:
– Advance on the Terror track according your monster’s strength (once you reach the bottom of it on your opponent’s side, you take the control of the village)
– Gain Magic Force (which you can use to deal direct damage to an opponent’s monster, or draw a tile)
– Earn Gold coins
When you have no more available action, or when you wish to, you can skip your turn. This will end the round for you. The other players will keep on playing until they also skip their turn: be careful not to let them too much room to maneuver! When all the players have skipped their turn, the round comes to an end. You can then have a look at the villages, and see if some of them have been conquered, and draw your new hand of 5 tiles, behind your screen.
The order in which you will choose to perform your action will tremendously impact your strategy and the outcome of the game!
Good Luck CEO Pretender 🙂
- From 2 to 4 players
- 12 years old and older
- 45 minutes
- Designer: Jérémy Ducret
- Artists: Djib, Olivier Derouetteau
- French release: Novembre 2023
- Publisher: La Boite de Jeu
- Distributor: Blackrock Games
- MSRP: 40€
- 3 Village boards
- 45 Monster tiles
- 24 Base Monster tiles
- 3 Demon tiles
- 1 Office board
- 3 Pillage pawns
- 3 Power Stone pawns
- 3 Terror pawns
- 6 Conquest pawns
- 30 Gold tokens
- 9 Magic Gold tokens
- 1 Evil Corp bag
- 3 Player bags
- 4 screens
- 1 First Player pawn
- 6 Victory tokens
You can visit the dedicated page of our website: https://www.laboitedejeu.fr/en/evil-rules/