Live on Kickstarter:
Launched March 7th 2023, 8pm UTC+1, will end on March 23rd 2023, 11:59pm UTC+1
[In order no to miss anything about the project, you can pre-register here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/laboitedejeu/from-the-moon]
Humanity is facing its last moments on Earth: the planet will soon become unliveable.
In order to survive, it will be necessary to move to new places of our solar system.
But to manage such a mission, huge space shuttles will be needed. But the atmosphere and the earth’s gravity would prevent any take-off such as those ones.
The corporations then decide to move all the production of these missions, so that the ships can be sent… From the Moon!
How to play?
In this game, you will play as a large corporation who is determined to do their best in these life-saving space missions. The more you take part in the conception of a ship, the more influence you will have in the new world where its population will settle.
During each turn, you can perform one action:
– Recruit or improved astronauts
– Build and develop the lunar base
– Carry out scientific research
– Produce food
– Collect resources (water, polymer or metal)
– Contribute to one of the space missions
With a worker placement mechanic, you will have decisive choices to make during every turn you play. The choices of your opponents will really influence your possibilities.
You’ll be able to customize your rover crews with different astronauts that you can also upgrade. This will vary the capacities of your rovers and will have a direct impact on your strategy.
From the Moon will be a very intense Expert game, condensed into around 90 minutes during which each choice will count for your development and your strategy.
You will have to participate better and/or more in the preparation of space missions than your competitors.
Time is running out, and Humanity is counting on you!
Will you be able to face such a challenge?
- From 1 to 4 players
- 14 years old and older
- around 30 minutes per player
- Designers : Johannes Goupy et Gilles Lasfargues
- Artist : Miguel Coimbra
- Available : beginning of 2024
- 18 Mission tiles
- 3 Launch tiles
- 1 bag
- 1 main board
- 16 Terrain tiles
- 3 Mission boards
- 40 Polymer Resource cubes (black)
- 40 Food Resource cubes (green)
- 40 Steel Resource cubes (gray)
- 40 Water Resource cubes (blue)
- 16 Achievement tokens
- 16 5x Achievement tokens
- 6 Building tiles
- 24 Greenhouse tiles
- 24 Foundation tiles
- 38 Laboratory tiles
- 1 First Player token
- 3 Specialist Power tokens
- 10 Progress tiles
For Each Player
- 1 Player board
- 9 Battery tokens
- 8 discs
- 8 Building
- 1 Energy pawn
- 4 Faction cards
- 4 Faction Building tiles
- 3 Rover miniatures
- 4 Steel Astronaut miniatures
- 4 Water Astronaut miniatures
- 4 Polymer Astronaut miniatures
- 9 Specialist markers
- 10 Building tiles (small)
- 1 +50 (front) / +100 (back) token
- 1 +150 (front) / +200 (back) token
- 9 Rover Location cards
- 16 Building Zone cards
- 8 Objective cards